While the results may appear the same, “a confident, beautiful smile”, —when you stop and actually compare Invisalign® to other teeth-straightening options, the advantages become quite apparent.
Knowing the pros and cons of each option ahead of time will help you make a more confident decision.
See below the MAIN Advantages of Invisalign Wireless Braces vs Traditional Braces:
1) Effectively treats a wide variety of cases, including crowding, spacing, crossbite, overbite and underbite.
3) Allows you to eat whatever foods you enjoy.
4) Lets you remove the device when you want.
5) Lets you enjoy virtually invisible teeth-straightening.
6) Allows you to brush and floss your teeth normally for better periodontal health.
7) Consists of smooth, comfortable plastic instead of sharp metal that is more likely to irritate your cheeks and gums.
8) Frees up your busy schedule, with office visits only every four to six weeks.
9) Invisalign Teen®: Provides up to six free replacement aligners if lost or broken.*
*Invisalign Teen only.
BAL DENTAL CENTRE CALL NOW 416.267.6789
SCARBOROUGH Dental Clinic Location
4 Greystone Walk Dr, Unit 4,
Scarborough, ON M1K 5J2
CALL : 416.267.6789